#1 Heat Pump Maintenance in Milton, DE with Over 200 5-Star Reviews
If your heat pump needs a tune-up, call us at 302-329-8003 and schedule service!
Your heat pump plays a vital role in ensuring your home is comfortably warm in the cold days of winter and cool during summer. If you need heat pump maintenance in Milton, DE, our Top Flight Heating & Air team is here to help. Our highly trained technicians will ensure your heat pump is in top condition. You can also call us for heat pump installation in Milton, DE, if your system is at the end of its life.
Signs Your Heat Pump Is Having a Problem
If you notice your home is not keeping your home warm in winter and cool in summer, your heat pump may have a broken part. We recommend regular maintenance to avoid any serious issues. Here are some issues to look for that our technicians can resolve:
- Unusual noises like grinding or hissing from the heat pump mean there is a problem.
- If your home is not heating up, the heat pump may be stuck in cooling mode.
- If your heat pump has short or incomplete cycles, it will wear down quickly from the strain.
- If your heat pump is on but it’s not cooling your home in the summer, there might be a refrigerant leak.
If you notice these issues, give us a call, and we’ll send an experienced heat pump technician to diagnose the problem.
Heat Pump Maintenance Checklist
Heat pump maintenance in Milton, DE, is a vital service with such cold winters. Our technicians perform several steps to identify and resolve any problems:
- Ensure the thermostat is calibrated correctly
- Clean the indoor and outdoor unit
- Check the air filter and air filtration system
- Confirm the indoor coil and outdoor coil are both in good condition
- Look for blown fuses and examine the electrical system
- Inspect the blower
- Check for clogs in the condensation drain
- Lubricate the motors
Your heat pump needs to be in tip-top shape before the temperatures drop, so give us a call before winter sets in.
Why Invest in Regular Heat Pump Maintenance?
The longer your heat pump has unaddressed problems, the costlier the repairs can get if it breaks down. Routine maintenance can save you from last-minute repairs as winter approaches.
A well-maintained heat pump will:
- Have better energy efficiency
- Save money on your electric bill
- Last longer
- Keep your home comfortable year-round
Regular inspections can resolve any minor issues before they become significant problems.
Professional Heat Pump Maintenance from Top Flight Heating & Air
You need your heat pump to be in peak performance, so we offer repairs and tune-ups all year. Our highly trained technicians can identify and resolve any issues plaguing your heat pump. Top Flight offers the best heat pump maintenance in Milton, DE.
It’s crucial to ensure that your furnace is working correctly before the Delaware winter begins. Schedule an appointment with one of our furnace repair technicians to ensure your equipment is ready for the cold.
Top Flight Heating & Air will meet all your heat pump service needs. Call 302-329-8003 to book an appointment with one of our technicians.